SLAC Home Page: Highlighted
19 Dec 1995
This page is primarily for SLAC researchers, collaborators, and staff.
A longer version, similar to the old SLAC Home Page, is available by
selecting the "Detailed Home" button in the menu bar above.
For help, see the
"SLAC Introduction to WWW."
For a more general introduction to the Lab, select the
Martin Perl receives Nobel Prize!
On the Migration to the New SLAC Page Design
- High-energy, particle, and synchrotron radiation physics; accelerator
physics; accelerator operations; and theoretical physics;
Information from SLAC
(including SPIRES Databases)
- Information for users worldwide, such as jobs, directories, databases,
calendars, publications, and software,
Today's E-Prints, and
SLAC Computing and Communications
- Computing resources, services, and plans; networking; and
Computer Networking, and
SLAC Institutional Information
- Site information; internal publications and communications; administrative tools; and library;
SLAC Divisions, Groups, & Programs
- Main organizational units, offices, and outreach efforts,
Environment, Safety, & Health;
Technical Publications; and
Useful Information Elsewhere
- HEP experiments and institutions; professional societies; DOE and other
federal, state, local, and networked resources;
APS What's New, and
* Access to this link is restricted to SLAC users.
Disclaimers, Copyright, and Other Fine Print |