This page provides information on the status of offline data processing
and on the performance of offline shifts.
- contains discussion of day-to-day Offline Processing issues.
Relevant Pages from the Status System
- gives details on the last run processed.
- Offline Zs
- includes plot of the number of SLD Reconstructed Zs
plus names of offline shiftees.
- gives list offline jobs currrently queued or running.
- shows information on runs never seen by the offline,
runs currently being analyzed and runs with analysis in suspended state.
The SLC estimate for the Z count is given.
Help on Offline Shifts
- How to Perform Offline Shifts
- gives detailed help on how to perform offline shifts.
Standard Queries for Offline Shifts
The following queries collect the information needed to perform an
The functions performed by these buttons, and more,
can also be performed from the
Interface to Standard Plots and Tables.
- Offline Shift Schedule
- gives the daily schedule of offline shifts for the current run.
Links to ACQCOPY, Filter and Recon Output
- creates a table of links from which you can browse statistics, histogram
and event display files from the previous day's ACQCOPY, Filter and Recon jobs.
Links to ZCHKDAY Output
- creates a table of links from which you can browse statistics and
histogram files from the previous day's ZCHKDAY job.
Offline Shift Report
Generate an Offline Shift Report
- prompts you for some basic information then generates the report form.
The Run Information Group