The SLD SLACVX Cluster
The VAX usage policy is a useful introduction
to using the SLACVX cluster. It contains information about which nodes
to log into, how to use the SLD batch
and staging systems and general hints
for successful use of the VAX cluster.
- VMS Bookreader Books
- The complete VMS documentation set is now available through the web.
- General VMS help
- Help on VMS commands, compilers, functions etc.
- TCPIP for VMS, including FTP, TELNET, FINGER etc
- Mail delivery facility
- SLAC utilities
- General purpose SLAC written utilities.
and also the following SLD/Physics related help files:
- SLD help files
- Help on miscellaneous SLD defined VMS commands
- SLD subroutines
- Help on SLD subroutines
- IDA commands
- Help on IDA (SLD's Interactive Data Analysis system) commands
- Help on utilities from some place called CERN
The SLACVX system manager is Mike Wendling, whose home
page contains a bunch of useful links.
The SLACVX cluster always works perfectly of course, but just in case
it doesn't here is a place to keep a list of problems.
Also, here's a list of past problems and