SLAC Home Page: Highlighted
31 Mar 1998
This page is primarily for SLAC researchers, collaborators, and staff.
A longer version is available by
selecting the "Detailed Home" button in the menu bar above.
For help, see the
"SLAC Introduction to WWW."
For a more general introduction to the Lab, select the
- High-energy, particle, and synchrotron radiation physics; accelerator
physics; accelerator operations; and theoretical physics;
Information from SLAC
(including SPIRES Databases)
- Information for users worldwide, such as jobs, directories, databases,
calendars, publications, and software,
Today's E-Prints, and
SLAC Computing and Communications
- Computing resources, services, and plans; networking; and
Computer Networking, and
SLAC Institutional Information
- Site information; internal publications and communications; administrative tools; and library;
Requisition Status*, and
SLAC Divisions, Groups, & Programs
- Main organizational units, offices, and outreach efforts,
Environment, Safety, & Health;
Technical Publications; and
Useful Information Elsewhere
- HEP experiments and institutions; professional societies; DOE and other
federal, state, local, and networked resources;
APS What's New, and
* Access to this link is restricted to users in the SLAC NT domain.
Disclaimers, Copyright, and Other Fine Print