SPECIAL FEATURE: Keyword search. See a pulldown list of key terms you can use to find material on the site, in addition to using the regular search engine.
- You can use quotation marks to define a precise phrase, such as "campaign finance" or "Ten Commandments."
- Search terms are not case-sensitive. Type in Rehnquist or rehnquist.
- Multiple-term searches. Type in library filter and the search engine will find only articles containing both words, though not necessarily appearing consecutively as a phrase.
- Searches with 'and.' If you type in library and filter, the same results as in No. 3 will appear. But if you search for library filter and legislation, results will include articles containing both “library filter” as a phrase and “legislation” as a word within the same article.
- Searches with 'or.' Type in library filter or legislation and results will include all articles containing either “library filter” or “legislation.”
- Matched terms appear in color within articles.
Last system update:
Friday, November 14, 2008 | 08:16:04