educationUSAyour guide to U.S. higher education
educationUSA logo
About UsAccreditationFind a SchoolVisa InformationFinancial AssistanceEducational and Cultural AffairsFulbright Scholarships
Find your advising center! Contact an adviser near you for guidance in finding and applying for study to an accredited U.S. college or university!


Why Study in the U.S.?
Education USA Advising Center
Undergraduate Study
Graduate Study
Specialized Professional Study
Opportunities for Scholars
Short-Term Study
English Language Programs
Predeparture Information
Living in the U.S.
Information for U.S. Institutions
Information for U.S. Students

AdvisersFeedbackSite Map
Getting a U.S. VisaInternational UndergraduatesAttend an Educational Fair in your Country 
International GraduateIf you want to study in the United States: Publication in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, RussianInternational Professional 
Frequently Asked QuestionsInternational UndergraduateFinancial Assistance 

This site is managed by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, U.S. Department of State.
External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein. | FOIA | Privacy Notice | Copyright Information | Disclaimers | Contact Us