The Sony Reader™ provides a new way to experience reading. Take your library on-the-go and access your favorite books from anywhere. For added versatility, the Reader supports multiple file formats including ePub and PDF, offering access to more books from more places, including over one million free public domain titles from Google books.
Benefits of the Reader Digital Book
- It's Portable — It's lightweight and easily fits in a purse or jacket pocket.
- Long Battery Life — Enjoy up to two full weeks of reading on a single battery charge.
- Large Capacity — Holds up to 350 books with 512MB of onboard memory.
- E Ink® Vizplex™ Screen — Provides easy, natural reading from a paper-like display.
- Extend Battery Life
- Why does my battery sometimes run out much faster than I think it should?
- Add RSS Feeds
- How can I transfer and update RSS feeds on my Reader?
- Increase Font Size
- How can I make the book text larger?