"The security forces of the Bahraini regime have stormed over 50 houses during last 4 days and most of the attacks came at dawns," Bahrain's al-Wefaq National Islamic society said in a statement.
The statement called the regime's move "illegal" which has taken place with no "permission".
"Bahraini citizens faced sudden attack by masked forces at their houses while they were asleep," the statement said.
Forces loyal to the Al-Khalifa regime have intensified their clampdown on people in the recent months.
On Friday, the security forces killed a 16-year-old boy who reportedly tried to get to a mosque and was then chased onto a highway where he was struck by a car and killed.
Al-Khalifa forces had kept many people from attending the Friday prayers of Sheik Isa Qassim, who has already denounced Bahrain's move to revoke the citizenship of 31 activists and lawyers.
Anti-government protesters have been holding peaceful demonstrations across Bahrain since mid-February 2011, calling for an end to the Al Khalifa dynasty's over-40-year rule.
Violence against the defenseless people escalated after a Saudi-led conglomerate of police, security and military forces from the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) member states - Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Qatar - were dispatched to the tiny Persian Gulf kingdom on March 13, 2011, to help Manama crack down on peaceful protestors.
So far, more than 69 people have been killed, hundreds have gone missing and thousands of others have been injured.
Police clampdown on protesters continues daily. Authorities have tried to stop organized protests by opposition parties over the past month by refusing to license them and using tear gas on those who turn up.
The opposition coalition wants full powers for the elected parliament and a cabinet fully answerable to parliament.