STANFORD ON iTunes
Interested in sampling a Continuing Studies course? You can now find previous Continuing Studies courses and lectures on Stanford's iTunes website.
New courses and events just added include:
- "A World of Worry: Major Challenges in American Foreign Policy" - multiple lecturers
- "How to Think Like a Psychologist" - multiple lecturers
- "Cars: Past, Present, and Future" - Michael Shanks with guest lecturers
- "Mathematics: Making the Invisible Visible" - Keith Devlin
- "Election 2012" - led by David Kennedy, Rob Reich, and James Steyer. This course also included guest lecturers for each class
Other popular courses:
- "Modern Physics: The Theoretical Minimum" - Leonard Susskind
- "Geography of World Cultures" - Martin W. Lewis
- "Hannibal" - Patrick Hunt
- "Historical Jesus" - Thomas Sheehan
- "Stem Cells: Policy and Ethics" - Chris Scott
- "Darwin's Legacy" - multiple lecturers
- "Geography of US Elections" - Martin W. Lewis
- "The American Founders and Their World - multiple lecturers
- "Modern Physics: Classical Mechanics" - Leonard Susskind
- "Mini Med School: Dynamics of Human Health" - multiple lecturers
- "New Revolution in Particle Physics" - Leonard Susskind
Please visit Stanford's iTunes website to view the complete list of courses.
You must have iTunes installed in order to download these courses.
For more multimedia, you can also visit Open Culture, a blog run by the Director of Stanford Continuing Studies. Among other things, the site features a large collection of free courses from Stanford and other universities.