- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Economics
May 19, 2015
A Stanford professor argues that state innovation needs a federal nudge.
May 13, 2015
As California embarks on “cap and trade,” Stanford researchers employ advanced trading games to head off nasty surprises.
May 11, 2015
A professor of finance explores the burgeoning economy and its opportunities for further growth.
April 29, 2015
A Stanford scholar explains why financial mechanisms could be useful to align diverse interests.
March 30, 2015
Larger, more prestigious firms are more likely to take a chance on you.