- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Political Economy
June 18, 2015
Political risk is inevitable, but there are ways to mitigate it.
June 5, 2015
Stanford researchers find that vertically integrated healthcare systems charge higher prices.
May 22, 2015
Money matters, but it’s only one part of a complex system of influences.
May 19, 2015
A Stanford professor argues that state innovation needs a federal nudge.
May 4, 2015
The former presidential candidate discussed his leadership style with the Stanford GSB community.
April 29, 2015
A Stanford scholar explains why financial mechanisms could be useful to align diverse interests.