Parents’ Weekend is Feb. 26 and 27, 2016.
Stanford offers a myriad of methods through which parents can stay in touch with Stanford news and events.
- The Stanford parents’ website contains information about events and programs.
- The quarterly Stanford Parents’ Newsletter is automatically sent by email to parents of undergraduate students. You can view an archive of past articles, catalogued by date and subject, here.
- Call the Parent Help Line with questions at (650) 725-0649 or send email to email@example.com.
- Subscribe to Stanford Report, the university’s daily online, enews news source.
- Stanford on iTunes U allows parents and others to listen for free to Stanford faculty lectures, interviews, music and sports.
- Stanford magazine is sent to parents while their son or daughter is an undergraduate.
- Facebook users can become fans of Stanford, and Twitter users can receive regular campus news updates.
Many departments that communicate with Stanford parents maintain their own websites: