Be part of an interdisciplinary organization committed to cutting-edge teaching, research, and technology.
Why work for Stanford Libraries?
- Flexible hours: day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- A variety of opportunities, from shelving to information technology.
- Work close to your classes.
- Gain valuable, transferrable work experience for your student life and beyond.
Finding a job
Not all student jobs are posted in the Current openings list. Many of our libraries and service points depend on walk-ins to fill their positions.
- Download and complete the first page of the application form (Word doc) and make several copies.
- Leave a copy in the box on the door of Room 231A, Green Library East, 2nd floor.
- Drop off copies of your application at our other service points. Ask to speak with the Circulation Manager or the Operations Manager, to let them know you are looking for a job.