- Giving Programs
- Reunion Campaigns
- Leadership Giving
- Young Alumni
- Student Opportunities
- Parents' Program
- Contact Us
You are here
Leadership Giving to The Stanford Fund
The Stanford Fund's most generous annual donors are recognized at these levels:
|President's Fund||$10,000 or more ($25,000 or more establishes a Stanford Fund Scholarship)|
|Leadership Circle||$1,000 to $9,999|
|Parent Partners||$1,500 or more from parents of current undergraduates|
Rewards of Leadership Giving
As a leadership donor to The Stanford Fund, you receive:
- Recognition as a Leadership Circle member in The Stanford Fund honor roll.
- Special communications throughout the year.
- Access to campus liaisons who can answer questions about your giving and what's new at Stanford.
- President's Fund members receive special communications from university officials, and are invited to exclusive events in their honor.
- Stanford Fund Scholarship donors have the opportunity to get to know their student recipients.
Leadership Circle members have the option to serve as volunteers, helping to maintain their class's role in The Stanford Fund between reunion years. For more about volunteer opportunities, contact Amy Wilson at 650.723.7814.
For More Information