Lead Change from Anywhere by Applying the Rapid Transformation Model
In today’s fast-paced and volatile world, change is the only constant. Many people are afraid of change and organizations are no different. As Alan Lafely, CEO of Proctor & Gamble, notes, “Without change, organizations get used to being a player and not a winner.”
In this webinar, we will discuss how you can accelerate your career by leading change successfully. The Rapid Transformation Model, introduced by Stanford Consulting Professor Behnam Tabrizi, has been widely adopted by thousands of leaders across the globe. Using the latest research and many real-life examples, he will share with you a practical approach for leading change through rapid transformation.
You will gain:
- A clear road map to dramatically increase your chances of success that can be tailored to your specific context
- Insights from organizations and leaders who have successfully applied the Rapid Transformation Model
- Knowledge on how to deal with resistance and apathy to change
Behnam Tabrizi is a leading expert on Change and Transformational Leadership and has been teaching popular courses on these topics to the students and executives at Stanford University in the past 20 years.
Consulting Professor, Stanford University
The Stanford Center for Professional Development in association with the Stanford Advanced Project Management certificate program. For more information about the Stanford Advanced Project Management Certificate, visit http://apm.stanford.edu/.
Steps to Register:
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
Date & Time
Thursday, August 13, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Pacific
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Before the live event, ensure that you have the following equipment and software
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements.
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll Free: 1.866.802.1152
Missed the last webinar?
Please visit our free On-demand webinars to view archived offerings.
Learn more about the SAPM Certificate at