Leveraging the Customer Relationship (XAPM213)
Gain a broader understanding of your customers: their communication styles and preferences; cultural background; generation and gender; and how these factors may influence your interactions with them. Learn to effectively weigh competing objectives, facilitate decision making, ensure customer satisfaction without compromising goals, and follow through on opportunities for building your business both internally and externally.
Learn How To:
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty without compromising the organization's profitability
- Understand customers with different communication styles
- Develop effective communication strategies regardless of gender, culture, or generational differences
- Understand business cultures and how it affects communication style
- Maintain and build relationships while negotiating