Managing Without Authority (XAPM214)
Receive expert guidance on how to influence and persuade others, build and maintain effective working relationships, and get things done in a diverse, global environment. Acquire the practical knowledge, tools, and techniques you need to join the ranks of those who can get things done—with or without formal authority.
Learn How To:
- Learn to read the larger context in which you need to manage without authority
- Employ strategies and tools to build your influence within your organization
- Influence decisions others make that are critical to your success and that of your project or program
- Communicate performance problems in a fact-based, non-punishing manner that encourages mutual problem solving
- Gain commitments from project team members who are not direct reports in order to meet expectations and fulfill agreements