Financial Mastery for Projects (XAPM212)
Gain a deeper understanding of corporate finance and investment analysis as practiced by leading managers. By viewing projects as investments, you will be able to maximize the return on those investments, and identify what you can do to improve a project or program's financial performance.
Learn How To:
- Glean critical information from financial statements and their footnotes
- Conduct a financial evaluation of a project proposal using investment analysis techniques
- Be alert to the potential for fraud in financial statements and other areas and how this may lead to commercial litigation
- Assess business performance using key metrics and financial ratios
- Generate and analyze multiple project scenarios to increase the chances of a project's financial success