Leading Effective Teams (XAPM216)
Unleash your team's potential by applying proven approaches to communication, coordination, collaboration, and conflict management. Discover effective ways to manage the dynamics of team interaction, including conflicts and personality clashes. Gain the insights and skills required to lead successful complex teams under the most challenging of circumstances.
Learn How To:
- Cultivate a team culture that encourages collaboration and innovation
- Adapt the way you design, develop, and measure teams by leveraging proven strategies and techniques
- Understand and effectively manage the dynamics of team interactions including conflict
- Identify cultural and language issues that can impact team problem solving
- Overcome distance challenges by optimizing best practices for distributed teams