Pursue a Stanford University Master of Science degree on a part-time basis through the Honors Cooperative Program (HCP). Most courses that contribute to the degrees we offer are available online during the academic quarters they are held on campus.
- As a HCP student, you will be a fully matriculated graduate student of Stanford University, with the same student privileges, rights, and responsibilities as a full-time residential student
- Come to campus at any time to attend class, meet with instructors and classmates, and use Stanford libraries
- While preparing your application, you may take individual courses for credit. Up to 18 graduate credit units earned while taking individual courses or earning a graduate certificate may be applied toward your degree program
- Access courses videos and complete all financial transactions for tuition and related fees through your mystanfordconnection account
- Your employer must be a current member of our Corporate Education Graduate Program to pursue your degree on a part-time basis
- Gain admission as a degree candidate to the academic department through the standard graduate admissions process and according to the HCP application deadlines
- Complete 45 quarter units of master's degree study in 5 years or less