The successful execution of complex programs in today's dynamic environment challenges managers and leaders in many ways. Without the required repertoire of advanced skills, those responsible for designing and delivering program results may face insurmountable risks.
In this course, experts in the field of program execution will explore the critical success factors.
- Gaining required and on-going support from senior management and key stakeholders
- Cross-functional and cross-organizational team management
- Understanding and managing program interfaces and interdependencies in complex systems
- Predictive versus empirical strategies for managing complex projects with rapidly changing scopes
It is recommended that you take Converting Strategy into Action (XAPM110) first as part of the Stanford APM certificate program.
Watch this on-demand webinar for examples of 95 teams in 25 leading corporations, the key challenges these programs face, and their potential remedies.
Toll Free: 1.866.802.1152
- $3025 per at Stanford course
- $1295 per online course
- $75 one-time document fee ?