The new iPhone is Shipping! If your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus order was placed on September 12th , select colors have shipped!
Shipping for the iPhone 6s in Rose Gold is 7-35 business days after your order has been placed with the carrier.
Shipping for the iphone 6s Plus (all colors) is 7-35 business days after your order has been placed with the carrier.
Please check with the department contact to see if they have received your shipping/tracking information. If the contact has received the tracking information, the device will be delivered on Friday, September 25th.
- Upgrade orders for non-eligible wireless numbers will require further approval before processing due to the higher cost. To check a user(s) eligibility status, please submit a HelpSU ticket as soon as possible, providing the wireless numbers.
- Request category Mobile Device, Request Type OrderIT-check device discount eligibility.
- A Transfer of Liability (TOL) is a wireless number transfer from a Personal Service Plan Account to Stanford University within the same Carrier. This may cause a delay in shipping.
- A Port is a wireless number transfer from one Carrier to a different Carrier. This type of order may cause a delay in shipping.
- Ensure that an accurate street and building address is provided.
- Ensure color selection and size selection are accurate.
- Given the limited supply of devices and the high volume of orders, any Rush Orders will be processed as Standard Orders.
- Each Carrier (AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon) receives different inventory levels directly from Apple, therefore shipping timeframes will vary across Carriers.
- There may be a unforeseen delays with all other orders due to the overwhelming demand of the new iPhone.
Shipping confirmations will be sent to the department contact as soon as we receive information from carriers. We will not have order status information prior to confirmation.
As of August 1, 2015 AT&T has increased the upgrade fee to $45.00 for smartphones and tablets