- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Political Economy
July 9, 2015
Prime minister Alexis Tsipras used a common strategy, but scholars are skeptical about whether it will pay off.
June 23, 2015
How to quash bad ideas without stifling innovation.
June 18, 2015
Political risk is inevitable, but there are ways to mitigate it.
June 5, 2015
Stanford researchers find that vertically integrated healthcare systems charge higher prices.
May 22, 2015
Money matters, but it’s only one part of a complex system of influences.