- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Stanford GSB thrives thanks to the generosity of alumni, corporate and foundation partners, and friends.
Participation in its many forms demonstrates the strength and commitment of our community, whose financial contributions make our ongoing leadership in management education possible.
Community support for the Business School Fund helps enable Stanford GSB to take advantage of opportunities as they arise and continue to be a pioneer in the field of management education.
The philanthropic commitment of alumni and friends may be directed toward gift opportunities aligned with personal areas of interest that support the school’s strategic initiatives and highest priorities.
Gain visibility and brand awareness. Advance management education. Enjoy access to leading-edge research and faculty.
Choose the most convenient method for providing your support.