Administrative Systems (AS) is located a short drive off-campus in the Stanford Research Park on Porter Drive. We are a group of 120 employees who implement and support the integrated administrative applications that run the business of the university.
In addition to supporting Stanford's major enterprise systems (financials, HR, student administration, research administration), AS partners with clients at every level of the organization (individual schools, business units, cross functional groups) to identify and implement efficient, cost-effective IT solutions.
AS strives to build efficient, cost-effective systems that meet Stanford's unique needs as a world-class university. Learn more about our strategic goals »
AS is comprised of six core teams. Learn more about our organization »
- , Associate Vice President
- Nirmala Balasubramanian, Director, Research Administration
- Jeff Bubin, Acting Director, Project Management Office
- Armand Capote, Senior Director, Infrastructure & Architecture
- Claudia Dencker, Senior Director, Special Projects and Communications
- Randy Durante, Senior Director, Financial Systems
- Vijay Gandra, Senior Director, Data Management and Reporting
- Sameer Marella, Senior Director, Student, HR & Middleware Systems
- Corrina Petriceks, Director of Compliance Services & Infrastructure Portfolio and Quality Assurance
- Jonathan Pilat, Senior Director, Authentication and Collaboration Solutions
- Kevin Pryor, Senior Director, Finance
- Toai Vo, Senior Director, Technical Services
Administrative Systems is a rewarding and challenging place to work. We work on a wide range of projects using many different technologies and the latest cutting-edge tools. You'll have the opportunity to work with bright, diverse, dedicated people and you'll find encouragement to learn and grow. Stanford employees enjoy excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment. Visit the Stanford Careers website to learn more.