- What We Do
- Org Chart
- Campus Map / Google Map to Lathrop
- Jobs at Stanford / Student Jobs at Academic Computing
- Contact Us
Academic Computing Services helps faculty, students, and staff with technology resources and tools for teaching, learning, and research. We provide computer and multimedia resources, student and faculty consulting, teaching and learning spaces, online learning environments, and digital media literacy education. Our services include:
- technology-rich study spaces and classrooms
- public computing and printing services
- IT and media help and equipment for students in the residences, and for the Stanford community at Lathrop Library
- discipline-focused and general consulting for faculty on technology for teaching, research, and digital humanities scholarship
- support and design for CourseWork, Stanford’s enterprise online learning management system
- technical and user support and training for the staff of Stanford University Libraries
Main Number: (650) 724-5600.
Tech Desk: (650) 723-9407, email@example.com.
Academic Technology Lab (ATL): firstname.lastname@example.org, A resource center for Stanford University faculty members, instructors and teaching assistants interested in using technology to improve teaching, learning and research at Stanford, (650) 497-2878.
RCC Directory: For students living on campus, Resident Computer Consultants (RCCs) support residential network connections, provide consulting services, and maintain the residence computer cluster.
Also, contact us via a web form.