HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
Up to this point in time, the HEADS UP campaign has been sharing construction-related updates primarily via weekly email updates. You can now visit the HEADS UP website to find out more information about construction projects and impacts.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (10/13 - 10/17)
MEYER LIBRARY DEMOLITION - CIRCULATION IMPACT:Please use caution and reduce speed while circulating around Meyer Library due to construction site fencing and truck traffic. Please obey all flaggers and keep your distance from trucks.
* Look up from your cell phone near construction sites!
* Pay attention to your surroundings as you walk, run, bike, or drive around campus.
* Anticipate detours in construction areas and follow the directions of the flaggers.
* If you're riding a bike, follow the rules of the road - stop at signs.
* Allow a little more time than usual to travel on campus.