Our wonderful Basic Yoga classes will be offered again for fall quarter, through the HIP Wellness on Wheels program. Times are Mondays, 12:00-12:50 pm, or Wednesdays 5:15-6:05 pm. Location is the IC Classroom. Questions? Contact Betsy Shelton.
Note that these classes can't be found on the regular HIP class schedule. Go to the registration page for the Wellness on Wheels classes.
Registration opens 9/10/14. Registration codes are:
- Monday's class: glym-01
- Wednesday's class: glyw-01
Fee: $110 (**Unless you do your SHALA; then it's only $30! See below**)
Dates when class not held: Thanksgiving Week
Notes: Bring a yoga mat to class.
Register by going to the Health Improvement Program's web page. Registration opens 9/10.
- Click on the link Register for Classes (at the upper portion of the page).
- Click on the link Wellness on Wheels near the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the exact Class Code shown above. (Entry of any other information will not work.)
- Click Register, and then continue to complete the online registration form and payment.
A note to Stanford University benefits eligible employees:
Be sure to take advantage of the BeWell@Stanford Employee Incentive Program by going to
bewell.stanford.edu. After completing the SHALA online, you will automatically be eligible for two
$30 fitness classes per quarter. (See the BeWell website for more information.)