The heart of PASIG is its members' annual to semi-annual meetings. Alternating between the United States and Europe, these forums provide three days of intensive information exchange and in-depth exploration of preservation and archiving issues. These typically include implementing enterprise-scale archival solutions; second-generation repository architectures; large-scale hardware and systems architectures and implementation issues; media and data curation; and repository audit and operations.
The agendas and conference materials from previous conferences are linked below and on the left.
- March 2015 -- San Diego, California
- September 2014 -- Karlsruhe, Germany
- May 2013 -- Washington, D.C.
- October 2012 -- Dublin, Ireland
- January 2012 -- Austin, Texas
- May 2011 -- Redwood Shores, California
- April 2011 -- London, England
- July 2010 -- Madrid, Spain
- October 2009 -- San Francisco, California
- June 2009 -- Malta
- November 2008 -- Baltimore, Maryland
- May 2008 -- San Francisco, California
- November 2007 -- Paris, France