Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Prosthesis users make best prosthesis teachers
- Trust in the media may hinge on your hometown
- Some cultures say memory improves with age
- Did Bronze Age Brits mummify their dead?
- Why conversation gets tough at a crowded party
- Rerouted nerves let paralyzed people use hands
- Being healthy or not might depend on your dad
- Does fracking boost risk of preterm birth?
- Quit smoking: This drug works faster for women
- Housing boom was a bust for African Americans
Current awareness publications
Major reference works
Site-licensed by Swain Library
Swain Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
Some software licensed by Swain Library is also accessible using a web browser and Citrix plugin via CDSERVER. For more information, please see instructions for off-campus access to resources.