You are here:
Health Research Grants
EPA’s Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program provides grants and funding to the nation's leading researchers to improve the scientific basis for decisions on health and environmental issues.
Learn more about STAR health research grants in the following areas:
- Children’s Environmental Health Centers
- Tribal Environmental Health Research
- Healthy Schools Research
Recent Health Research Grants:
These health research grants are currently open or have been awarded within the past five years.
- EPA-NIH Centers of Excellence on Environmental Health Disparities Research
- Healthy Schools: Environmental Factors, Children’s Health and Performance, and Sustainable Building Practices
- New Methods in 21st Century Exposure Science
- Science for Sustainable and Healthy Tribes
- Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers (with NIEHS)
- Development and Use of Adverse Outcome Pathways that Predict Adverse Developmental Neurotoxicity
- Transdisciplinary Networks of Excellence on the Environment and Health Disparities
For a complete listing of EPA Health Research Grants: Health Research Projects.
Recent Funding Opportunities:
These funding opportunities are closed for applications. Award recipients have not been announced.
- NIEHS/EPA Centers of Excellence on Environmental Health Disparities Research
- NIEHS/EPA Children’s Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers
Stay Current on Research Funding Opportunities & Events
Sign up for EPA’s National Center for Environmental Research listserv to receive announcements on new funding opportunities, upcoming research meetings and webinars, and special announcements. Research Grants Listserv