iPhone 6s or 6s Plus Shipping Updates
Shipping for the iPhone 6s and the iphone 6s Plus ( all colors) is 7-35 business days after your order has been placed with the carrier.
Shipping confirmations will be sent to the department contact as soon as we receive information from carriers. We will not have order status information prior to confirmation.
- Upgrade orders for non-eligible wireless numbers will require further approval before processing due to the higher cost. To check a user(s) eligibility status, please submit a HelpSU ticket as soon as possible, providing the wireless numbers.
- Request category Mobile Device, Request Type OrderIT-check device discount eligibility.
- A Transfer of Liability (TOL) is a wireless number transfer from a Personal Service Plan Account to Stanford University within the same Carrier. This may cause a delay in shipping.
- A Port is a wireless number transfer from one Carrier to a different Carrier. This type of order may cause a delay in shipping.
- Ensure that an accurate street and building address is provided.
- Ensure color selection and size selection are accurate.
- Given the limited supply of devices and the high volume of orders, any Rush Orders will be processed as Standard Orders.
- Each Carrier (AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon) receives different inventory levels directly from Apple, therefore shipping timeframes will vary across Carriers.
- There may be a unforeseen delays with all other orders due to the overwhelming demand of the new iPhone.
As of August 1, 2015 AT&T has increased the upgrade fee to $45.00 for smartphones and tablets
As of September 25, 2015 AppleCare+ has increased the one time purchase price to $129.00 for the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus