Influenced by the spirit of Silicon Valley, the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship program blends real-world innovation experience with proven research models to help you master the skills and mindset you need to solve your business challenges.
"This certificate program has been more than just courseware. I have met fellow students both in person and online from across the globe. These relationships and the camaraderie have been professionally and personally satisfying."
Director of Innovation & Business Development,
Zodiac Cabin & Cockpit Systems
Certificate Graduate 2015
- Learn from world renowned faculty from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Stanford School of Engineering
- Gain useful tools and strategies that you can apply immediately whether you work at a start-up or a large organization.
- Hear seasoned entrepreneurs and CEOs tell stories and share insights of their successes and failures
- Practice applying new concepts and frameworks to refine your skills and knowledge
- Receive personal feedback and support from the Stanford innovation coaches
- Work at your own pace with course access 24/7
- Customize the program by selecting the courses that are most relevant to you
Who Should Enroll
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own venture
- Intrapreneurs from large and small companies developing new products and services
- Engineers and leaders of innovation teams
- Project team leaders in any field or organization—public or private
- Professionals who want to create a culture of entrepreneurship in their organization