Stanford employs more than 10,000 staff who support our mission in a vast array of significant ways. The university recruits talent year-round and annually fills more than 1,000 staff positions, mostly full-time.
- 1. Search
- Search by job field, job location, keyword search or requisition number. Use the "Add" and "Remove" buttons to select and de-select multiple items.
- 2. Resume
- A resume is required and can be uploaded or manually developed in our online application system. Acceptable formats for uploading a resume are Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) files. Scanned resumes and other formats are not acceptable and will not be read by our system.
- 3. Cover Letter
- Cover letters are recommended. However, they are not required. To include a cover letter, you must upload a Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) file at the attachment step of the application.
- 4. Apply Online
- Our online application is the final step in the process. New users can create an account when applying for a position by selecting "Apply Online" from the job posting and then selecting "Register as a New User". The application requires that you provide contact information, salary requirements and work eligibility information, and requests demographic/race/ethnicity information.
- 5. Next Steps
- Once you've submitted an online application, you will immediately receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. A hiring manager will have access to your application materials immediately. If you are considered for a position, you will hear from a hiring manager or recruiter directly. Otherwise, you may not hear from us.
- Additional Information
Our system does not allow for you to track the progress of your application or your candidacy for a position. If you have the need to modify your original application, you may login to modify the submission if the job posting is still active.
If you are a finalist for a position, you may be subject to pre-employment screening and a background check. For candidates hired to work on certain federal contracts, employment is contingent upon supplying documentation via the E-Verify system.