Recommended for Stanford IT Staff subscribed to the Central Stanford Splunk Service
The Information Security Office is pleased to present this special event led by Splunk Professional Trainers.
Splunk Search Party Workshop Overview
As Splunk users are always innovating and continually evolving, the Splunk Platform grows in capabilities and feature-richness. To help users keep pace and explore new avenues for expression and problem solving, we would like to host a Search Party. It’s a hands-on workshop designed to:
- Reinforce the basics
- Present a more advanced approach to searching, analyzing and reporting on data
- Empower users by working in a real, live Splunk environment
Pull up a chair, roll up your sleeves, meet fellow Splunk users and get ready to be inspired.
- Requirements: A laptop, updated patched with modern working browser (Chrome, FireFox, IE)
- Class size is limited to 20 people. If there is additional people you will be waitlisted and if space opens up you will be notified.
- Administrative System Employees: A separate Splunk Search Party event organized by Dave Bunger (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be held at Porter Drive on Nov. 10th. Please contact Dave for details.
Information Security Office