Highlights include current curriculum materials (including children's books), historical textbooks and college catalogs.
- National Hispanic Heritage Month | September 15, 2015
- Children's and young adult literature with a Jewish theme | September 9, 2015
- EdSource collection processed | May 27, 2015
- More beasts and books for children | May 4, 2015
- Transgender youth | April 27, 2015
|PWR2JLB||Spring 2013||Rhetoric and education reform||Lee, J.|
|PWR 2EE||Autumn 2015||Once upon a cause: producing picture books for local children||Ellis, E.|
|PWR 1JPA||Autumn 2015||The rhetoric of a liberal arts education||Peterson, J.|
|ESF 2/2A||Fall 2014||The German Tradition of Bildung or How to Become a Global Citizen||Starkey, Watson|
The Paul DeHart Hurd Collection on Science Education includes materials on the teaching of science, science education policy, curriculum, and related topics.
The Venezky Collection contains primers and readers published in the U.S. between the end of the eighteenth century through the early decades of the twentieth century.