Two important early 20th century reports from the US Serial Set.
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Ferguson Grand Jury, 100 years of INS annual reports, and the historic Moynihan Report | March 1, 2015
- Historic "fugitive" US document found and made available by Stanford Libraries | December 18, 2014
- The Official Senate CIA Torture Report | December 11, 2014
- Conference heads up: "Beyond the Numbers: Economics and Data for Information Professionals" | June 21, 2014
- Research data lost to the sands of time | April 9, 2014
The collection contains CFB Annual Reports (1868-1988) and FBPC Annual Reports (1934-1967). Archival materials detail the economies of various countries.
This digital library contains 144,000 pages of source materials from the hearings of the committee from 1946 to 1977.