Map library, GIS support, and collection covering geology, seismology, energy resources engineering & more.
- The Atlantic Magazine features our California as an Island Map | December 2, 2015
- The William Smith Map in a Finnish Newspaper | December 2, 2015
- John Casper Branner's Map of Brazil: Original or Facsimile? | April 24, 2015
- The Stanford Geological Survey Exhibit at Branner Library | April 16, 2015
- The Map in "Imagining the Oceans" at Cantor Arts Center | April 16, 2015
|Guide||Created by||Last Updated||Subject tag|
|Finding Rare Maps Online||G. Salim Mohammed||2013-10-18||Rare maps, Geography, Maps|
|John Speed and John Ogilby, 15-16th Century Cartographers||G. Salim Mohammed||2013-12-20||Rare maps, Maps|
|Geographic Atlases||G. Salim Mohammed||2014-06-04||Rare maps, Geography, Maps|
|Gaihōzu: Japanese Imperial Maps||Julie Sweetkind-Singer||2015-10-21||Digital collections, Rare maps, Chinese studies, East Asian studies, Japanese studies, Korean studies, Geography, Maps|
This collection of 17th and 18th century maps depict California as an island.
Antiquarian maps from all over the world.
18th and 19th century North and South American cartographic materials
Antiquarian maps of Africa from the collections of the late Dr. Oscar I. Norwich and the Stanford University Libraries.