Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Stuttgart ; New York : Thieme.
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
"Science of Synthesis (SoS) provides a critical review of synthetic methodology developed to-date in the fields of organic and organometallic chemistry. Features include: Selection of molecular transformations by world-renowned experts with elaboration on scope and limitations; Full-text descriptions of synthetic methods with practical experimental procedures immediately applicable in the lab; Community of over 1,000 experts involved in the review and updating of methods; Logical organization of the synthetic methods for each functional group; and Intuitive search functions to allow rapid lead generation and route optimization." Please see Science of Synthesis at Stanford to view online help, learn more about content, and see what's new. (Structure and Reaction Searching)
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Do these pollutants sap TB vaccine’s power?
- How paying more for alcohol might prevent gonorrhea
- This nontoxic material is a spray-on water repellent
- Could clean metal powders fuel your car?
- These are the first puppies born by I.V.F.
- Ray and skate ‘wings’ come from 2 sets of genes
- For facial paralysis, course adds nuance to chats
- Surprising ‘hot zone’ detected under Antarctica
- Two weird nudges boost hospital hand-washing
- Oxytocin might raise, not lower, anxiety in women