What is OBIEE?
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is the next generation business intelligence system for enterprise reporting at Stanford. Users can access a full range of reporting and analysis tools via OBIEE including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, financial reports, and search.
The reporting and analysis content available via OBIEE covers a wide range of data including:
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Capital Accounting Debt Management System (CADMS)
- Faculty Inquiry Tool (FIT)
- Residential and Dining Enterprises (R&DE)
- Time and Leave
- Training and Registration
- HR Metrics, HR, Benefits, and Payroll
- Payroll and Labor Management
- Student Administration: Admissions, Financial Aid, Records, Financials, etc.
- Graduate Financial Support
How to Get Access
Access to the OBIEE portal is authorized via the Authority Manager application by the respective department stake holders.
AS offers an Introduction to the Stanford BI Portal (AS-6005) class via STARS monthly. Click here to register for AS-6005.
Every department has a core group of power users that act as the first line of support for those needing content specific help.
If you require assistance or more information about OBIEE, please submit a HelpSU request. Be sure to specify Administrative Applications as the Request Category and Reporting-OBIEE as the Request Type.