University IT provides a centrally managed, automatic desktop backup solution available as a service to the Stanford community. CrashPlan PROe is the enterprise version of CrashPlan.
CrashPlan PROe is simple to use, highly efficient, and very secure. You can take control of their your own backups, accessing your data anytime using a web browser or desktop client.
- Continuous, invisible backup
- Unlimited backup
- Up to four devices per user
- Be protected while traveling, at home or on campus
- Data is encrypted
- Easy to use web interface to manage backups, perform restores
- Use your SUNet account for secure access
- Single sign-on convenience
- Support documentation available
- Automatic email notifications for missed backups
Supports laptops and desktops running modern versions of Windows, Apple’s OS X and Linux client operating systems. See the CrashPlan PROe system requirements.
To learn more about CrashPlan PROe Backup service, contact Noah Abrahamson. The CrashPlan PROe Backup is an annual service available to departments and organizations, billed monthly to your department’s IT Services bill.