Table of Contents
New Chem & ChemEng Faculty Publications
Updated weekly, below are new articles by faculty in Stanford's Chemistry Department and Chemical Engineering Department from the Web of Science (WoS) database. Only users with a current SUNet ID can view full WoS records.
- EPIGENETICS A new methyl mark on messengers
- Ruthenium-Catalyzed Multicomponent Reactions: Access to -Silyl--Hydroxy Vinylsilanes, Stereodefined 1,3-Dienes, and Cyclohexenes
- Bioorthogonal Catalysis: A General Method To Evaluate Metal Catalyzed Reactions in Real Time in Living Systems Using a Cellular Luciferase Reporter System
- Automated Discovery and Refinement of Reactive Molecular Dynamics Pathways
- Dispersion of High-Purity Semiconducting Arc-Discharged Carbon Nanotubes Using Backbone Engineered Diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP)-Based Polymers
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Rates of new dementia cases may be falling
- Game theorists say this rule would make soccer fairer
- Mating could be a weakness for Zika mosquitoes
- Why kale and green tea could be a bad combo
- What happens to its stuff when a black hole vanishes?
- How to make plastic from CO2 and plants
- Test for cancer, HIV is 10,000 times more sensitive
- Can a probiotic pill fight cavities?
- Disney and Pixar pretend it’s no big deal to be poor
- For early humans, life was no picnic 1.8 million years ago
- Single-Molecule Investigations of Morphology and Mass Transport Dynamics in Nanostructured Materials
- Electrochemical Analysis of Neurotransmitters
- Real-Time Monitoring of Critical Care Analytes in the Bloodstream with Chemical Sensors: Progress and Challenges
- Electronic Biosensors Based on III-Nitride Semiconductors
This page includes new ebooks in analytical chemistry, links to books on more specific analytical chemistry topics from the library catalog, and a list of selected textbooks.
New Analytical Chemistry eBooks in SearchWorks: The search results below are based on searching "Chemistry, Analytic" - the Library of Congress Subject Heading for Analytical Chemistry - in SearchWorks, Stanford's library catalog. Results are limited to online books or ebooks and then sorted to show the most recently received items first.
The analytical chemistry of cannabis : quality assessment, assurance, and regulation of medicinal marijuana and cannabinoid preparations
Applications of mass spectrometry in microbiology : from strain characterization to rapid screening for antibiotic resistance
Environment, energy and climate change. II, Energies from new resources and the climate change [electronic resource]
This page contains encyclopedias and major reference works.
Methods & Protocols
This page contains resources on standard methods of testing, laboratory protocols, and analytical techniques.
Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry
The books in this series are practically oriented, dealing primarily with applications of various instrumental techniques. The series was established to meet particular information needs: an increasing specialisation, the trend towards the use of a combination of techniques in a particular application area, and the need for analysts to understand the power and limitations of new and developing techniques. Many topics are covered including analytical chemistry, biochemistry laboratory automation, pharmaceutical chemistry, clinical chemistry, environmental monitoring and instrumentation.