Informational handouts

The following informational handouts are designed to inform faculty and research adminsistrators about Material Transfer Agreements, Human Tissue Transfer Agreements, Sponsored Research Agreements and Visiting Scholars.


What is a Material Transfer Agreement?

  • When do I need an MTA?
  • What process do I need to follow if I have an MTA?
  • What is a Routing Form?

Human Tissue Transfer Agreement Guidelines

  • What is considered human tissue?
  • Procedure for outgoing human tissue transfer agreements

What is a Sponsored Research Agreement?

  • When do I need an SRA?
  • What process do I follow if I have an industry SRA?

Visiting Scholars Guidelines

  • Faculty information about hosting visiting scholars