Financial Mastery for Projects (XAPM212)
Last chance to enroll! This course will no longer be offered starting July 1, 2016.
Communicating confidently about the economic value of projects throughout their lifecycles is an important tool for showing how performance affects corporate revenue recognition, profit and cash flow.
This strategy course gives you a deeper understanding of corporate finance and investment analysis for delivering performance results and making an impact on the bottom line.
Learn How To
- Assess business performance using key metrics and financial ratios
- Be alert to potential fraud in financial statements and how it could lead to litigation
- Conduct a financial evaluation of a project proposal using investment analysis techniques
- Generate multiple project scenarios to increase the chances of a project's financial success
- Glean critical information from financial statements and their footnotes
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
The curriculum in this course is mapped to the PMIÂ® Talent Triangle. Participation earns you PDUs to maintain Project Management Professional (PMPÂ®) certification.
Strategic and Business Management
Technical Project Management
PMP is a registered mark of of the Project Management Institute, Inc.