The Strategic Project Management Office: Projects to Enterprise (XAPM211)
Last chance to enroll! This course will no longer be offered starting July 1, 2016.
The ideal project management support function for an organization uses innovative decision matrices to define, implement and manage strategy.
This strategy course explores how to best implement a Strategic Project Management Office (SPMO) by design, not default, so you can focus on critical success factors like staffing and the organizational infrastructure.
Learn How To
- Address real-world challenges in running a SPMO and apply practices learned during a simulation
- Answer why an SPMO may be needed for complex programs and projects
- Assess the political environment and learn how to navigate it successfully
- Determine the best SPMO design and how to achieve desired outcomes, demands and needs
- Leverage your SPMO practice for greater impact on the organization and its strategy
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
The curriculum in this course is mapped to the PMIÂ® Talent Triangle. Participation earns you PDUs to maintain Project Management Professional (PMPÂ®) certification.
Strategic and Business Management
Technical Project Management
PMP is a registered mark of of the Project Management Institute, Inc.