Financial Mastery for Projects (XAPM212)
Communicating confidently about the economic value of projects throughout their lifecycles is an important tool for showing how performance affects corporate revenue recognition, profit and cash flow.
This course gives you a deeper understanding of corporate finance and investment analysis for delivering performance results and making an impact on the bottom line.
Learn How To
- Assess business performance using key metrics and financial ratios
- Be alert to potential fraud in financial statements and how it could lead to litigation
- Conduct a financial evaluation of a project proposal using investment analysis techniques
- Generate multiple project scenarios to increase the chances of a project's financial success
- Glean critical information from financial statements and their footnotes