Leading Effective Teams (XAPM216)
Discovering effective ways to manage the dynamics of team interaction, including conflicts and personality clashes, will help you lead successfully under the most challenging of circumstances.
This course helps you unleash your team's potential by applying proven approaches to communication, coordination, collaboration and conflict management.
Learn How To
- Adopt new ways to design, develop and measure teams
- Cultivate a team culture that encourages collaboration and innovation
- Identify cultural and language issues that can impact team problem solving
- Overcome distance challenges by optimizing best practices for distributed teams
- Understand and effectively manage the dynamics of team interactions