Leveraging the Customer Relationship (XAPM213)
Gaining a broader understanding of your customers' communication styles and preferences will positively influence your interactions with them.
This course teaches you to effectively weigh competing objectives, facilitate decision making, ensure customer satisfaction without compromising goals, and follow through on opportunities for building your business both internally and externally.
Learn How To:
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty without compromising the organization's profitability
- Develop effective communication strategies regardless of gender, culture, or generational differences
- Maintain and build relationships while negotiating
- Understand business cultures and how it affects communication style
- Understand customers with different communication styles