The Planning team is essential to the strategic operations of the School of Humanities and Sciences. Working with all units in the Dean’s Office, its main functions include:
- Providing comprehensive and ongoing planning support for H&S.
- Completing routine and ad hoc management reports and projects to assist the Deans in decision-making and resource allocation.
- Improving administrative efficiency and effectiveness using such methods as needs assessment, surveys, financial modeling, business process improvement, and training design and delivery.
- Leading key annual processes, such as faculty salary setting.
- Serving as the primary contact for internal and external data requests.