Driving to Stanford:
From Highway 101 (North & South)
- Take the Embarcadero Road exit west toward Stanford.
- At El Camino Real, Embarcadero turns into Galvez Street as it enters the university.
- Stay in the left lane and continue toward the center of campus.
- Take a left at Nelson Road, the stadium will be on your left.
From Highway 280 (North & South)
- Exit Sand Hill Road east toward Stanford.
- Continue east, turning right at Arboretum Road.
- Take another right at Galvez Road.
- Turn left at Nelson Road, the stadium will be on your left.
From El Camino Real
- Exit El Camino Real at Embarcadero Road.
- Turn toward the hills (away from the center of Palo Alto).
- As you enter Stanford, Embarcadero Road becomes Galvez Street.
- Continue on Galvez and turn left on Nelson Road
- The stadium will be on your left.
General parking will be available across from the Stanford Stadium on Galvez Street.
Disabled Parking at the Stadium Parking for guests with disabilities is available in the Sunken Diamond Parking Lot (Lot 1). Disabled parking is also available in the H-Lot on the corner of Nelson Road and Galvez Street. A State Placard or temporary Stanford ADA permit is required.
Also refer to the campus parking and circulation map.
Bicycling to Stanford:
Want to travel by bicycle to enjoy Commencement?
Please see the general bicycle routes around the main campus.
Parking for bicycles will be located at Gates 5 and 6 near the Stanford Stadium on Sunday, June 12.